ANAC2020 Virtual Conference Registration
Thank you for your interest in registering for the ANAC2020 Virtual Conference. We look forward to hosting you November 11-13, 2020.
To address the complexities of HIV care and prevention, our annual event brings together nurses, other members of the healthcare team, researchers, educators, policy experts, healthcare innovators and nursing students from across the country. Over the course of three days, we examine issues and learn the latest developments and advances through both abstract-driven sessions and highly acclaimed invited speakers. Attendees value the opportunity to share experiences and perspectives and can earn up to 18 hours of CNE.
Conference opening session is Wednesday, November 11, at 11AM EST. There are 3 plenaries, 6 invited speakers and 5 abstract driven sessions (for a total of 22 abstracts) over the 3 day virtual conference. Our conference annual awards ceremony will be Thursday, November 12th. All events will be recorded and available for attendees to view through December 31, 2020.
Conference objectives include:
- Analyze strategies to advocate for advances in HIV/AIDS treatment, care and prevention within the current policy environment with a focus on Ending the Epidemic (ETE)
- Discuss innovative biomedical, psychosocial, and behavioral research in HIV.
- Symptom management
- Self-management strategies
- End of life and palliative care
- Prevention and wellness
- Technological modalities
- Social determinants
- Disparities in HIV incidence and health outcomes
- Underrepresented populations
- Evaluate the global impact of nurses and other healthcare professionals in addressing HIV prevention and care, health disparities, HIV risk, and social determinants of health.
- Increase capacity of nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify, treat, and care and advocate for individuals at risk for and/or living with HIV and related co-morbidities.
- Explore the important roles of nurses and nurse leadership in impacting health and healthcare around the world, in the context of 2020 as the Year of the Nurse.
- Full Registration ($200 USD): Provides full access to all conference sessions.
- Limited Registration (Free): Provides limited access to 5 ANAC selected sessions plus posters. The limited registration is available only to students or residents of low or middle income countries as defined by the World Bank. There are a limited number of tickets available.
Your cost to attend conference is less this year since registration is reduced and travel, hotel and other costs are not incurred. We ask that you consider contributing something from that usual expense to support our year-round education and advocacy work. To donte, click here.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|